Company Law Services
Our services in Company Law Matters are customized in accordance to client’s specific requirements. We assist the client’s from the very initial processes of company’s incorporation to company maintenance process, etc.
We help in registering new companies in India, debt and equity issues, taxation issues, complying with all statutory requirements, filing relevant applications from time to time, expediting clearances from the various authorities, expediting registration and various other statutory obligations. Our services include:
Director’s Identification Number (DIN)
ABK helps in obtaining DIN and Digital Signature of the Directors / Company secretary of the Company.
ABK endow the following services:-
- Incorporation of Private / Public company including under Section 25 (non-profit making company).
- Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership Company & conversion of partnership firm / existing Private limited / closely held limited company into LLP.
- Post Incorporation Services:
ABK professionals provide the following post incorporation services:-
- Appointment of directors and their remuneration.
- Change of name, shifting of registered office from one place to another, change in objects, increase in authorised capital, allotment of shares.
- Charge registration, charge modification.
- Search of public documents filed with Registrar of Companies.
- Statutory meeting and statutory report.
- Buy back/Further Issue of shares.
- Allotment of shares at par/premium to Non-resident.
Corporate Consultancy Services:
ABK professionals offer the following corporate consultancy services:
- Consultancy on any issue related to the Companies Act, 1956.
- Amalgamation, merger, reconstruction of companies
- Issues pertaining to management of company, directors, shareholding pattern.
- Consultancy and assistance in winding up and demerger of companies.
ABK professionals offer the following compliance services:
- Compliance u/s 159/166/210/220 of the Companies Act, 1956 for inoperative companies or the companies those were incorporated in the past but did not carry on any business.
- Preparation of annual return and uploading of the same
- Preparation of Directors’ Report, Notice of meetings, preparation and maintenance of minutes
- Preparation of Statutory records & registers.
- Routine document preparation and filing of forms with the Registrar of Companies